We are glad to inform you that MICC2017 will have a prominent list of distinguish keynote speakers as follows. Detail information for each speakers are given here.
||President, TelNet Management Consulting, Inc., Vice Chair, IEEE NA Communications Society, Texas, USA||
Cognitive approach to building a safe and smart city
|Assistant Vice President, Urban Observatory, Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA), MALAYSIA||To be announced later|
Distinguished Speaker, IEEE Computer Society
CoFunder, Future Communications LaboratorY (FLY)
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies
University of Naples Federico II, ITALY
Driving Technologies for 5G and beyond: mmWave and Terahertz Communications
- ** Due to a number of requests, the submission deadline for MICC2017 has been extended. The FINAL DATELINE for SUBMISSION is August 31, 2017 **
- We have announced the REGISTRATION FEES for MICC2017. Each registration can cover up to TWO papers under the same AUTHOR. Please refer here for the information related to FEES. All registered authors will eligible to ATTEND the one day TUTORIAL program by renown speaker. Details related to TUTORIAL will be announced very soon. THUS, all potential authors are invited to submit the paper to this conference.
- For your information, the venue of the MICC2017 will be at PUTERI PACIFIC HOTEL JOHOR BAHRU .
IEEE Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC2017)
28-30 November 2017, Johor Bahru, MALAYSIA
IEEE MICC 2017 will be held at Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 28-30 November 2017. Located in the city of southern Malaysia, IEEE MICC 2017 will exhibit an exciting technical program highlighting recent progress in all major areas of communications. IEEE MICC 2017 will also feature high-quality Tutorials and Workshops, Industry Panels and Exhibitions, as well as Keynotes from prominent research and industry leaders.
We are now open for technical paper submission, proposal submission for Industrial Forum & Exhibition, proposal for Tutorials and proposals for Workshops.
Authors are invited to submit papers in all areas of communications, networks, services and applications. Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
- Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
- Optical Communications
- Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
- Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
- Mobile Network Applications and Services
- Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
- Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
- Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of MICC 2017 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore listing. Paper submission process will be managed by EDAS at http://edas.info/N23293. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Prospective authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication.