IEEE MICC 2017 will be held at Johor Bahru, a southern most city in Malaysia, on 28-30 November 2017. IEEE MICC 2017 will exhibit an exciting technical program, highlighting recent progress in all major areas of communications. IEEE ICC 2017 will also feature high-quality Tutorials Industry Panels and Exhibitions, as well as Keynotes from prominent research and industry leaders.
We are now open for technical paper submission, proposal submission for Industrial Forum & Exhibition, proposal for Tutorials and proposals for Workshops.
2017 IEEE 13th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC 2017) invites the world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists and engineers who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Authors are invited to submit papers in all areas of communications, networks, services and applications.
Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
- Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
- Optical Communications
- Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio\
- Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
- Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
- Mobile Network Applications and Services
- Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
- Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
- Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of MICC 2015 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore listing. Paper submission process will be managed by EDAS at http://edas.info/N23293. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Prospective authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication.