IEEE MICC2017 Call for TUTORIAL Proposals
The IEEE MICC2017 will be held in the beautiful city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia between 28 – 30 November 2017. The conference will feature a comprehensive technical program, and a number of tutorials and workshops.
IEEE MICC2017 invites the submission of tutorial proposals on emerging topics within the scope of the conference. The tutorials will be held on Tuesday 28 November 2017. All tutorials are 3 hours long, excluding break time. The tutorial proposal should concisely describe the objectives and contents of the tutorial. The proposals, which must not be longer than 4 pages, should include:
- Title and abstract
- Objectives, importance and timeliness and intended audience
- Detailed outline of the tutorial
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation
- Short biography of the instructor(s)
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in a PDF file for review to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2017. Queries should be directed to the Tutorial Chair, Bruce Leow Chee Yen (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, MALAYSIA) [Email: email@example.com ] .
- Proposal dateline: 31 July 2017
- Acceptance Notification: 31 August 2017